Enroll a Student

Students are expected to enroll in the attendance district in which they live.  Students who are new to Sturgis Middle School are required to enroll with their parents or legal guardian.  When enrolling, the parents will need to bring:

1) a birth certificate or similar document

2) custody papers from a court (if appropriate)

3) proof of residency

4) proof of immunizations

5) transcript of grades or last report card.

In some cases, a temporary enrollment may be permitted.If that is done, the parents will be told what records are needed to make the enrollment complete.

Please contact the school office at 659-1550 to discuss your child transferring to SMS